Institutional Policy on Continuous Professional Development(CPD)
- Dr. K Y Benedict (Principal) (Ex- Officio Chair)
- Rev. Fr. Thomas Kayyalaikkal(Bursar)
- Dr Sreedevi S. (External Expert)
- Dr Theresa Susan A (External Expert)
- Dr John A.(M. Ed. Coordinator)
- Dr. Jose T.P.(Faculty)
- Dr. Giby Geevarughese(Faculty)
- Dr. Bindu B.(Faculty)
- Dr. Maya S.(Faculty)
- Mr. Binu K Joy
Quality Commitment Statement
Mar Theophilus Training College producing teachers since 1956 is committed to Quality and Transparency in admission, Educational Process and Evaluation. The college believes in Continuous Professional Development (CDP) and maintaining Benchmark systems through constant promotion of its faculty members.
- To encourage the teachers to keep abreast with the latest development in Education and Pedagogy.
- To encourage the teachers to attend international seminars- both online and offline.
- To encourage the teachers to attend international workshops
- To encourage teachers to undergo skill development programmes
- To encourage teachers to get training in e-content package development.
- To encourage teachers to share their knowledge as Resource Persons to other schools and colleges.
- To encourage teachers to get deeper experience in educational research
Support Offered from the Institution
- The Institution provides leave for the teachers for attending the seminar
- Arranges Substitute teachers when teachers go for training programmes
- Offers Financial Support
- Being an aided college teachers are willing to attend Continuous Professional Development programmes on their own expense. But if a situation arises college provides necessary financial support.